IN ORDER FOR LEADERS TO THINK ON THEIR FEET,
THEY HAVE TO HAVE THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND
Feeling stuck with a issue that keeps resurfacing in your life? Looking to bring more resources to bear on life/work challenges? Wanting support to make grounded decisions in your life?
Learn to trust and follow the relevance of your body’s innate intelligence, as Sheila guides you to:
- Listen to what your body is telling you in this moment;
- Stay with the felt sense of your somatic experience so you can discern messages from the perspective of your BODY – not your mind; and
- Improve daily functioning as you learn to ground in your body’s support and bring its wisdom into your everyday life.
Why is this important? Too often our lofty “ideas” are not grounded in the totality of our life. Sustained contact with physical presence brings the a perspective of truth that cannot help but be “real”, which empowers us to make choices that align our deepest values with action.
Understand what keeps you from:
- Developing enlightened and grounded vision,
- Making choices that best serve you and your circumstances,
- Persevering when carrying out challenging decisions, and
- Being honest is difficult conversations, within yourself and with others.
“The real meaning of human existence is to make manifest in the world the Divine Being embodied within us.” The Way of Transformation: Daily Life as Spiritual Transformation, by Karlfried Graf Durckheim